About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Van Gogh, Les Fritillaires

 Louise Barnard, 277 pieces. One or two pieces expertly replaced (I couldn't tell which ones and didn't really try). The cutting style was nicely organic, with lots of huge knobs that fit into the intersection of two other pieces. I don't know exactly what makes a cutting style a good match for its image, but I felt happy about this one, despite the image being a tad dark for my taste. (It looks a great deal brighter assembled for what I'm sure are good color theory reasons.) 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment