About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Noongar Seasons Bunuru / Noongar Seasons Birak

Mr. Bob, both 252 pieces. The general puzzling experience for all six of these is basically the same, since the Mr. Bob cut is relatively simple and the whimsies are mostly repeats. That being said, the colors are nice and the feel of the pieces is good (the kangaroo whimsy is very vulnerable because it has tiny protrusions) so I enjoyed doing all six, ultimately. Bunuru is the one with the lizard and Birak the snake. 3/5 both








No comments:

Post a Comment