About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, June 20, 2022

Carl Kahler, My Wife's Lovers

 FoxSmartBox, 350 pieces. Design is clearly a priority with this cutter and they're doing very fun things. I can't say the ones I've done so far hit perfectly for me but I am excited to keep going through their offerings because I enjoy the way they incorporate lots of whimsy-like pieces/repeating elements. 4/5 lots of cats


repeating cat edging

cat and cat-like pieces






No comments:

Post a Comment