About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Gone Fishing, No. 2, Laura Iverson

 Shay's Puzzle Workshop, 436 pieces. It was the cat whimsies that got me, in the end, though the fish were plenty enjoyable too. There was a lot of color variation across the overall image, with individual areas mostly distinguishable especially as assembly proceeded. A delight to put together in the traditional style. 6/10 Stave scale.




flipped by pulling up by a corner


No comments:

Post a Comment