About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Kiss, Gustav Klimt

 Sr. B Puzzles Workshop, 456 pieces. There's a lot of similar-looking areas of color in The Kiss, which can vary in distinguishability depending on the print. It was vaguely possible to sort some of the brown, but this was nonetheless quite a challenge especially given the small pieces. I loved the bonus mini puzzle and ultimately enjoyed it, but if you get frustrated easily I would not choose this type of image from this cutter. 4/5




flipped by picking up at the corner


No comments:

Post a Comment