About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Bumfuzzled

 Puzzle Bomb, 100 pieces. The shipping delays were quite dramatic, but the result was a nice entry into the imageless, piece shape-driven puzzle category. Like others', mine came with some extra bits that weren't part of the puzzle (dropouts left over from cutting), but they were clearly marked. Will definitely be watching these folks. 3/5 (and there's a bonus metal puzzle that my daughter is going to use for decorative purposes)

bonus ice cream puzzle





No comments:

Post a Comment