About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, June 6, 2022

The Southern Sun, Helen Dryden

 Inside Adventure, 571 pieces. OK, I'll call it: not as much fun in MDF as in the previous wood. Still, very clever themed whimsy design with a lot going on. Some tiny dropout pieces as a result, so if that's a deal-breaker, stay away; otherwise, the price is reasonable. 3/5





love the banana and it's even opened from the appropriate end

the summer cooler is interesting


disturbingly disproportionate pigeon


the poodle seems only partial--created by the head, limbs and tail, but not fully outlined in pieces

disproportionately large duck

more summer theme

picnic table with umbrella



No comments:

Post a Comment