About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

S. Cecil Pyles, Atomic Unicorn

 Buster Puzzles, 604 pieces, production sample. Buster has some interesting designs. This one has a pretty big ratio between biggest and smallest pieces (the hair of the unicorn is done in really big chunks) and some near color-line cutting. 3/5

three two piece unicorns each in a bubble (it ends up)


rocket with smoke and planet

I have no idea why this photo is upside down


No comments:

Post a Comment