About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Captain/Kapitan (b+w)

 Puzzlocado, 1050 pieces. Whew! Very few puzzles take me more than a day; this took several intense sessions over several days. Size + limited colors of the image combined for a big puzzling challenge. Construction was good and cutting style varied while mostly interlocking. Would definitely do more puzzles from this maker, though maybe I'd pause before doing another black and white. 4/5

shark week

treasure map (with one piece already fitted above it; I couldn't give up any advantage I found by coincidence as I turned the pieces over)

many other nautical whimsies, and some drinking-themed


drinking themed

big fish eats little fish

multipiece whale (tail is to the right of the missing piece in the lower L)

shipwreck whimsy

victory is mine


No comments:

Post a Comment