About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Mice Kingdom

 Puzzlocado, about 450 pieces. I found this Etsy seller from Poland a while ago but took a long time to get around to it. Impressive quality--and also the solution to an old mystery. I blogged about this Earth puzzle that was super tiny, super dirty, but also had a really interesting cut. Turns out it was (shrunken) a knockoff of a Puzzlocado design. Definitely get the original--I have basically given up on buying new from eBay because of problems like this. Anyway, the print quality is nice and the themed whimsies are also good. 4/5

bonus pin included

lots of mice, some cheese, some cat whimsies




No comments:

Post a Comment