About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, July 5, 2021

Zodiac

 DaVici, 1200 pieces. This comes in 100-piece chunks that can fit together. There are a lot of elaborate zodiac themed whimsies in each one--but sadly I had yet another large-flip failure and can't really show them off. 4/5

bonus puzzle


bonus puzzle assembled 

progress!





1 comment:

  1. If you get a couple of sheets of cardboard you can build on one (on top of your table) and then use the other one on top to sandwich the puzzle for flipping.

    ReplyDelete