About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Millennium Tree

 DaVici, 1100 pieces. Impressive! A lot going on in this image and cut, including that the huge silhouette of a person is itself inside a person's head, and there's a 2001-esque star child baby inside the nearly color-line-cut Earth image. 4/5


some of several nesting dolls



more nesting dolls

dinos at the bottom

outline of a person with a person inside

hammering worker


Earth child


No comments:

Post a Comment