About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Woodland Wheel, Erin Huybrechts Davis

 Liberty, 501 pieces. The main thing in this puzzle is the 3D Ferris wheel that can be assembled from the pieces. I confess I couldn't get the whole thing together and spinning without it falling apart! I like the puzzle-in-puzzle features better than the 3D alternatives in general, but this was definitely impressive; at least my pictures of the partially assembled wheel can show you the animal riders. 4/5




tour bus


wheel minus the sides

the sides


2 comments:

  1. I've definitely been eying this one! The wheel does look structurally dubious, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen video of it working, even spinning--I just couldn't get it done.

      Delete