About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Mercury

 Hellofish, 130 pieces. OK, I have tried two now, and I think it's more expensive per unit of puzzling than I'm interested in, though I'd probably put them on my Hoefnagel rental list. Some unusual features, including mixed acrylic and wood as well as pieces of varying thickness and a mini puzzle made from extracting pieces and reassembling them, including some upside down (which I don't like); definitely a design eye there, even if it's not for me, and I appreciate the little sticky stick that's included to help you remove the pieces. 3/5



mini puzzle, blurry picture


No comments:

Post a Comment