About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Owl Be There

 Fathom Puzzles, 200 pieces. Another really intriguing entry in Fathom's lineup, with the quasi-Teaser structure. I had a conversation with my son about whether one could do a computer-guided jigsaw to get the really tight cuts that make hand-cut so special; he thought it would be cost-prohibitive. But people are still doing interesting things with laser-cut. This doesn't quite have the haptics of a Teaser, but it does have the clever dropout structure. 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment