About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, January 6, 2023

Rainbow Washi Tape, Lars Stewart

 Wentworth, 280 pieces. Extra-difficult cut, which made this challenging despite strong color differences across the image--it was often very hard to figure out where exactly along a piece of tape a piece of the puzzle should go. If I were doing it again, I'd probably start by building the donut tape first, since there's more variation there than almost anywhere else, and placing pieces to each side in relation to it. 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment