About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, January 27, 2023

Moths & Butterflies

 Pieceful Solutions, 30 pieces. This cluster puzzle doesn't have dropouts or many pieces, but being borderless increases the difficulty. Very large pieces--a fun change of pace. 4/5




2 comments:

  1. I was extremely startled by the piece size when this showed up in the mail. I thought they'd photographed it against a piece of graph paper and expected it to be tiny, but what I thought was graph paper was actually a large checkered tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete