About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Monet Sunflowers Reimagined, J. Stumphauzer

 Waterford, 1023 pieces. This is probably slightly too large for my maximum enjoyment--it's just hard to keep track of all the pieces!--but it's a very nice puzzle with bright colors that can eventually be grouped, although repeated patches of the same color are often scattered throughout the image. Many sunflower whimsies along the edge and a couple of two-piece garden-type whimsies. Lots of false internal edges, which amazingly didn't come apart when I picked it up to flip it. Back a little rougher than I expect from Waterford--did it miss a sanding?--but exactly the kind of thing that a rental club is for. 7/10




one of many false edges and a table whimsy

kitties!



No comments:

Post a Comment