About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

6 Cats

Dreamton, 400 pieces. Lots of cat whimsies here, fun for the cat lover. The back is dark purple but my spouse used some filter magic to get an ok image of the back so you can see the prevalence. Came with a delightful bonus 50 piece puzzle and matching mug! 3/5

bonus puzzle:



Main puzzle:

many cat whimsies on the left


very purple back

somewhat more visible version of back so you can see the whimsies a bit better

No comments:

Post a Comment