About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The Arab Raiding Party

 R.W. Bliss, 153 pieces. Marked as 1930s, which seems right based on condition and old wood smell. Sold to me as interlocking though I would describe it as semi-interlocking. Due to some fading a lot of the assembly is matching piece shapes, which is fine--as often happens with dark areas, after assembly it can be easier to see some variations in the image. One replaced piece.  3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment