About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Friendship, Itzchak Tarkay

 BCB, approx. 400 pieces. Lots of nice areas of color highlighting the pleasant rounded shapes of the pieces (no whimsies, as is standard for BCB)--the cutter was a bit worried about the print quality and while it could possibly have been sharper it didn't decrease the puzzling experience. I liked the image because Tarkay was involved in an old trademark/copyright case--not about puzzles--and so this reminded me. 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment