About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Azulejo tiles (2)

 Hellofish, 75 pieces each. The cut on each is identical and also mirrored/the same at each corner, which makes these tiny puzzles a tad more difficult since you have to be attentive to small differences in image placement. I don't really like pieces this small, I've concluded. 3/5






1 comment:

  1. Hah, these are the exact two that I bought, too. The pieces are pretty small, but it's nice to have a puzzle I can put in my pocket (though woe betide me if I drop any).

    ReplyDelete