About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Five Carrots

 Thom Spencer/Jigsaw Art, 186 pieces. What a great, unusual puzzle. The carrot parts are extra thick and rounded on the external edges, giving a "toy carrot" type feel as if it were play food. And it's double sided though a bit of inspection makes the color differences clear (easier on the carrot than on the carrot top). The top is very tricky with dropouts shaped like pieces--at least I hope I didn't miss any pieces! 8/10 Stave scale


grace pieces



other side


No comments:

Post a Comment