About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Giant Geode Puzzle, 59

Nervous System, 600-680 pieces (listed on box as range). Beautiful colors and once I actually got started it assembled pretty routinely, but seeing that huge pile was very challenging to start with. I think this might be like my reaction to Wentworths--1000 pieces is just too much for me to have peak enjoyment with the kind of puzzle it is, and I think I will stick to regular-sized geodes from Nervous System for the same reason. 3/5 hours of puzzling challenge; not too frustrating once assembly was actually underway






No comments:

Post a Comment