About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tray puzzles

I really like puzzles made entirely up of recognizable shapes--Escher's mosaics, and other predecessors of Stave Teasers. These are small but fun. 

Tree Tales, round birds, 11 pieces.



Tree Tales, Snails, 9 pieces

Tree Tales, Marine Life, 11 pieces
Tree Tales, Elephants, 9 pieces:
Tree Tales, Birds (rectangle), 12 pieces:

Barbaricum, Nature Reserve, 30 pieces:

Pets, Mom Dad Me, 11 pieces:



Mom Dad Me, Animals Forests, 11 pieces:



No comments:

Post a Comment