About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Golden Orca, Macaroni Penguin, Terrible T-Rex

Culmo. I am way behind so I'm grouping three puzzles from this Etsy seller. I tell myself I am sort of sick of the overall style, but then I see a new image from a new cutter and think "that looks good" and down the multicolored rabbit hole I go.

Golden Orca, 431 pieces. Very good coloring and some nice whimsies. 3/5




Macaroni Penguin, 317 pieces. I noticed some interesting multi-piece whimsies in this one, including penguins cuddling. 3/5



penguin family

tiny polar bear, big penguin

riding the wave

Apparently I forgot to take a full picture so here's the accurate cover:


Terrible T-Rex, 205 pieces. Although this is the smallest, I think it's also my favorite. I liked the multi-piece dinosaur whimsies. 3/5




tiny T-rex arms

I like how the dino's back is incorporated into the curve of the edge


another edge/back




No comments:

Post a Comment