About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Fujiyama, Tallinn, Cappadocia, Bali, Mary Poppins

FunGames puzzles. Again, better than I expected for the size, with some interacting whimsies and good image quality. One puzzle arrived damaged with a piece missing; still no resolution with the seller, so that's sad. 3/5

Fujiyama, 129 pieces



two-piece whimsy

interacting mountain and moon


Tallinn, 101 pieces



2-piece beer

2-piece monk


Cappadocia, 136 pieces listed, 1 piece missing, probably the best of them otherwise


kissing couple

teapot stack

multipiece balloon

multipiece camel

Bali, 130 pieces




Mary Poppins, 81 pieces, well designed


couple with balloons

man carrying giant fish

carousel




No comments:

Post a Comment