About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Elegant Peacock and Mighty Lion

 Lubiwood, 140 pieces and 152 pieces. Polish laser-cut puzzles. Colors not as bright as I would find ideal, but specialized whimsies and decent cut quality, with good interlock on the edges (sometimes a problem with these kinds of puzzles). 3/5








2 comments:

  1. Hey rebecca, thanks for the review. Im the owner of lubiwood and we just tarted making these this year with my SO so there is much to improve.
    The color is already being fixed, our budget is tiny and the equipment will improve over time.
    Could you let me know how the cut quality could be improved? In what way is it lacking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was fine, didn't notice pieces stuck together or overly fragile. Sometimes there can be problems with thin protrusions from whimsies, but I don't recall that. Other than the color, I would say my priority might be packaging: a pouch is harder to store than a similarly sized box.

      Delete