About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Bird

 Mankeke, 152 pieces. This is very interesting--an Amazon seller that appears to have copied a Liberty multipiece bird (as well as other Liberty birds), but not straight-up. Instead, the bird is scattered throughout the puzzle, only to be assembled separately. It's certainly possible that I missed the Liberty that did this, but I have to say I like the variation. 3/5







1 comment:

  1. You're right, this is our(Liberty) design, just copied. I often break up multi-piece designs in order to scatter them out like this, but I didn't with this bird. I designed it to be a lark bunting in flight for colorado specific puzzles since it's the state bird. I'm assuming that they just copied all the individual pieces. As a better side note, I really appreciate your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete