About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, April 30, 2021

Renaissance

 Sparrow Puzzles, 300 pieces. I think this maker is one of the ones knocked off on eBay, even though it's a smaller producer. The eBay economy is a mystery to me. Anyway, this Etsy seller produces a Wentworth-like puzzle in thinness and engraved whimsies. Reasonably difficult for its size because the colors were spread throughout the puzzle with small variations. Some feathers were almost color-line-cut. 3/5




non-connected multipiece image


No comments:

Post a Comment