About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Christmas Attire, Debbie Richmond

 Liminal, 631 pieces. A nice satisfying puzzle with a lot of areas of similar color for a wintry challenge. Highlights include whimsies that mimic the image and an elaborate multipiece scene stretching across most of the puzzle.  4/5




"strip cut" chunk

building a snowman + more strip-cut chunks or standard pieces embedded in nonstandard shapes

truck & tree/ mittens

whimsy mimicking puzzle image

skating

super large connected whimsy scene that goes from decorated tree to Santa's reindeer


No comments:

Post a Comment