About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Flatirons, Phil Lewis

 Liberty, 864 pieces. A nice Phil Lewis image with lots of color blocking. 4/5



big bird

Colorado flag

bike trip--I like that they're offroad bikes

more people and a bear

not entirely sure if he's firing or watching

kite flyers


3 comments:

  1. I see two versions of this on Liberty's site, a 433 piece large and a 864 piece XL. Is this an older cut that's no longer offered? The multi-piece bird is really nifty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, that was my typo here! This is the XL.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Adding it to my (long) wishlist. (If you like multi-piece whimsies, you might enjoy their Dream Garden cut.)

      Delete