About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Zodiac Horoscope

 Woodbests, 343 pieces. So far, Woodbests has been decent for the price; a little dark, which likely hides some burning of the image, but here the zodiac-themed whimsies are a cut above (sorry) the usual for this price point. 3/5





2 comments:

  1. Do you have a favorite among the various Amazon/Ebay cutters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say Hartmaze, Jigsawow (for the shaped animals), and Basis if you like Wentworth. There are also some DaVicis on Amazon on occasion for prices that are not ridiculous, for a US person, though it's always worth comparing prices on Etsy and eBay for DaVici.

      Delete