About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Onion Dreams

Elm, 787 pieces. This one was very difficult because of the large areas of dark color. Although there were very subtle variations, they were hard to pick up on until the right pieces were near each other; there is a lot of detail in the puzzle but it is hard to get piece by piece. There were also internal "edges" surrounding some of the interacting/multipiece whimsies, which further added to the difficulty. 7/10


Humpty Dumpty and rowing man



Rowing man in context--edges visible above; bird whimsy has fallen out when flipped over

dish running away with spoon

goldfish escape

No comments:

Post a Comment