About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Majestic Wolf

Unidragon, 310 pieces. I think this is a Russian style--at least there seem to be multiple Russian sellers who like to engrave the back and use very colorful animal images of this sort. Small pieces, irregular edge, busy image that is harder than it might seem because so much is going on in any given piece. Liked the multipiece wolf head whimsy. 3/5

many of these whimsies are easier to see on the other side because of the complexity of the image

mini wolf head!

maxi wolf head

No comments:

Post a Comment