About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fanning the Flame, Karyn Gabaldon

Joyful Nook, 604. Based on the shared N whimsy, I am guessing that this is a version/cousin of Nook puzzles, though the selection on the website seems different (with the possible exception of one heart-shaped puzzle). The cutting style also seems different, with less in the way of fragile whimsies. The pieces here were very small--604 pieces in a 12x12 grid is a lot. Though there were other whimsies, the main design element in the cut is a huge bonsai tree in a pot. 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment