About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Lion Stroll, Dr. Seuss

Liberty, 471 pieces. Despite what looks like a lot of similar color, there were enough regional differences to make assembly fairly smooth going. Notable for big Seussian multi piece whimsies though not quite as extensive as the musical one I did recently. 4/5 good choice for Seuss fans
many of these are parts of bigger whimsies, with curly connectors to distinguish them



lions strolling
other animals


unicorn-ish


multi-legged animal with butterflies etc. inside

No comments:

Post a Comment