About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I See the Moon and the Moon Sees Me

Smyth Puzzles, 354 pieces. The first Smyth I did was incredibly hard because of the repetitive, limited color image. This one was easier because of small differences in the color of the sky, but by no means easy, and the inclusion of an extra multipiece whimsy had me, let's say puzzled, for a while! Nicely done. 8/10


some whimsies on left

The multipiece whimsy actually in the puzzle

complete ... but there are still pieces!

the stragglers, assembled

No comments:

Post a Comment