About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Late Bloomers

Stave, 235 pieces. The seller, out of an abundance of caution, sold this at a discount because the pieces were so tight. I didn't notice for assembly, but it is true that disassembly was much more difficult than usual. Unsurprisingly beautiful colors and clever cuts (the wheelbarrow turning berries into watermelons was the best, though I also liked the fakeout Stave clown pieces scattered throughout).  6/10


one Stave clown fakeout piece

wheelbarrow

gardener touching flower


teapot outline with interacting pot and cup in middle

scissors cutting flower; not really sure if that's a worm supposed to be coming out

another fake Stave clown piece in the center, also touching the actual clown

No comments:

Post a Comment