About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, January 17, 2020

Atlas

Penelope, 500 pieces. Another heir to the dissected map--faded colors initially added to the challenge, but ultimately subtle shadings reasserted themselves in guiding assembly, which is a phenomenon I really enjoy.  3/5



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca!

    It's amazing how many jigsaws you own! And I love to watch your blog!

    I have a question: Do you collect all your puzzles or do you sell some items?

    Kind regards,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like the posts. I do sell some on eBay, mostly laser cut, and at this point I also borrow/rent from others.

    ReplyDelete