About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Allen Gilbert Cram, Fisherman's Cottages

Ecru (Artifact), 158 pieces. First things first: there was a piece missing! I've had this happen with one other Artifact, also ordered from Amazon. I am pretty sure that this is not operator error--not that I don't ever drop pieces, but that at this point my puzzle area is pretty well set up to expose a dropped piece. 

Second, letting that go: this is a very well-done puzzle for the size. The similar cut for most of the pieces, whimsies aside, increases difficulty a lot by breaking up the visual information on the pieces.  The colors were nice.  When complete, would recommend.  3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment