About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Robert Burns, The Hunt (Diana and her Nymphs)

Liberty, 509 pieces. One of the harder Liberty puzzles that I can remember doing: the colors are similar throughout the picture but they are also broken up in each individual part, so it's pretty hard to follow part of the image from piece to piece. I have put in some pictures of the back because there's basically no way to see the details from the front. Puzzle addicts only. 4/5







No comments:

Post a Comment