About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, January 6, 2020

Milky Way at Night

Bewilderness, 330 pieces. Geometric cut but circular, which created challenges while also providing a little guide to assembly: it was possible to orient most pieces relative to the center, at least within some range, by their curvature.  Picture could've used a bit more color but I didn't make as many false moves as I'd expected given the geometric cut + chunks of color; the exact shapes often provided a fair amount of guidance.  3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment