About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A Map View of the City of London

Optimago, 300 pieces.  I don't quite know why I find Optimago to be so cheerful. Maybe it's the highly consistent strip cut with good hand feel--you can tell when a piece fits despite the relative looseness of the cut.  Maybe it's the brightness of the white borders.  This one's pieces seemed a tad bigger than usual, though maybe it's just been a while.  Imagine London being this size!  3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment