About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Exeter Village

GoAnywhere, 180 pieces.  I'm actually a bit surprised more laser cutters haven't done this--the puzzle-in-a-puzzle idea that involves pieces that fit in two different places for purposes of the main puzzle and a mini-puzzle. This one involved an outline created by negative space within a fame of pieces rather than a solid figure, which is probably easier to create but confused me until I figured out they were serious about it being an outline.  Anyway, it ramped up the challenge by a lot.  I hope someone has a bunch of these in a garage somewhere and puts them on the market--they're quite distinctive and challenging despite their small size.  3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment