About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Mad Tea Party, Tania Deshkovets

DaVici, 350 pieces.  Larger than the others I've done, also features multipiece whimsies and interacting whimsies--the stack of teacups is very cute in theory, but in assembly is kind of just a bunch of curved pieces, but otherwise it was quite successful.  Alice in Wonderland offers some great whimsy possibilities; a little sad that this one had a Cheshire Cat with a grin but no grin without a cat.  3/5


Alice and giant teapot

multipiece Alice


stack of teacups

multipiece mad hatter


No comments:

Post a Comment