About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, May 10, 2019

Dream Tree

Da Vici, 193 pieces.  Once again I'm showing the beautiful packaging as well.  The three cats show up in the puzzle, as well as a few other interacting whimsies--the castle is nice and the moon/cat/fish cute if a little hard to imagine in practice.  3/5 recommended for Artifact fans.


three cats visible at the bottom middle along with other feline and fish whimsies

moon, cat, fish

maybe a manor not a castle



2 comments:

  1. Just want to say how much I enjoy your blog! I've discovered so many new cutters through you, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete