About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, May 20, 2019

100 Famous Views of Edo #1

Mr. Gogo, 473 pieces.  A nice classical piece of art--you can really see how the colors match (at least in this print) in sky and water.  4/5



2 comments:

  1. I'm always interested in your reviews. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Artifact's new line of puzzles -- Ecru. Supposed higher quality production and more difficult designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely be checking them out.

      Delete