About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

San Francisco, Jan Davidson

 Liberty, 670 pieces. A nice Liberty with a lot of blue; some minor color variation but mostly it's done by shape or putting boats together and then placing them among the blue. I like that kind of thing but maybe avoid if you don't. 3/5




two tables, one cat

bicycles with one trailer (I don't think I've seen that one before)

music

dragon

streetcar (for the SF vibes) and temple


No comments:

Post a Comment