About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A Story Map of France

 Liberty, 745 pieces. This giant was a challenge because of the tiny details on each piece combined with an overall consistent style, which could make finding a piece's general area difficult. 4/5

clever signature piece



nautical area--tattered French flag, plus rooster/chicken


Napoleon on horse, which I haven't seen before, near scientific instruments

Liberty leading the masses next to a windmill? at least she's not tilting at it




No comments:

Post a Comment